Komi Regional Non-Profit Foundation "Silver Taiga" was founded in 2002
on the basis of the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature). The Foundation is implementing Komi Model Forest, Forest Village and High Conservation Value Forests Projects, Komi Republic,
- Международная Лесная школа в Коми
- Мониторинг на Ирвинских озёрах начат
- New Information
- New issues of the supplement "Model River Mezen" to the newspaper «Vyl Tujod» (Udora district of Komi) are available on our website.
- Developing Cooperation Is a Win-Win Solution for Both Districts
- A group of Udora residents interested in rural tourism development in own district visited some villages along the Pinega river in Pinega district of the adjacent Arkhangelsk region, where rural area development has long been associated with the local initiatives support and rural tourism promotion.
- Meetings by the Vashka
- The members of the Foundation held meetings jointly with the Udora representative branch of the Komi Voytyr Interregional Public Movement and the Udora district department of state supervision, surveillance and protection of aquatic bioresources in the villages of Vazhgort, Chuprovo and Puchkoma located by the Vashka river.